Felt shoe of 100% pure natural wool in the classic colour charcoal with a sole of natural rubber.
An indoor shoe allowing you to walk out to your washing line or empty your mailbox.
The shape of the shoe follows the contours of the foot, ensuring the shoe stays on.
The shoe is flexible, and it keeps the foot warm and dry, due to the characteristics of the wool, as it has a great capacity of absorbing moisture.
Amazing comfort! Once you put them on, you just don’t want to take them off!
A mix of Gotland Wool and New Zealand Wool.
Please click here for information on the wool.
We don't stock all sizes, so if there is a size you are looking for please let us know and we can get it in for you.
Size Chart is in the images where you can click to enlarge.
FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE:
If you are unsure about what size to choose, you can use this Size chart. The chart is based on the used grenadiers’ length. It can be used only indicative as the best way to find the right fit is by trying a physical model.
How to measure the length of your foot properly
1. Place the heel against a wall.
2. Measure from the wall to the tip of your longest toe.
Note - one foot is often longer than the other, so measure the longest foot.
HOW TO CLEAN AND CARE FOR YOUR GLERUPS
1. Since wool has a natural ability to self-clean, your glerups will stay fresh if you simply air them out and allow them to rest.
2. To remove stains we suggest that you gently clean on the stain with at light wet cloth and wool soap. You may have to repeat the process a few times, but make sure that you always leave the slippers to dry before starting over again.
3. Vacuum or blow your glerups clean of dust. Leather soles can be brushed and cleaned with a leather brush.
4. Rubber soles can be wiped with a wet cloth – make sure that they get some time to dry after cleaning.
5. Please be careful – natural rubber or leather soles may be slippery on wet and icy surfaces such as tile.
6. All our uppers are produced in 100% pure and natural wool and therefore you may experience colour difference from batch to batch.
7. Your glerups usually shed within the first 3-4 weeks of wear giving you a long-lasting comfortable feel for years to come. This is normal due to the natural treatment of our wool. Simply pluck the shedding fibers off and discard as desired.
Please note: This product is also being sold in our physical shop. As much as we try to keep stock up to date on our website, we may get it wrong. If we are out of stock we will either get it in for you or refund you. If you would like to check before purchasing that we have it available, please call us on 04-380 9689.