The Driving Moccasin is made with lush sheepskin that is attached to a suede leather outer. This creates a much more durable and hard wearing product compared to one that is made solely from double face sheepskin. The soft wool fibres of natural sheepskin are highly breathable and act as a natural insulator to keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable. Thick shearling wool inside moulds to the shape of your foot creating natural arch support. They are manufactured with a tough EVA sole that provides extra traction and durability and allowing you the flexibility of wearing them outdoors.
- Plush, premium quality, 17mm pile height sheepskin attached to suede leather outer for extra durability. Supple suede leather on the outside and cosy fleece on the inside provides cushioning and insulation.
- The tough EVA sole gives excellent traction and durability and is suitable for both indoor and light outdoor use.
Colour: Light Brown (photo supplied by us is actual colour)
Slipper sizes are an estimate and cannot be exact as sheepskin wool lengths may vary and all feet are different shapes.
Sizing estimate for these is as follows:
UK 5 - 23cm
UK 6 - 24cm
UK 7 - 25cm
UK 8 - 25.5cm
UK 9 - 26cm
UK 10 - 27.5cm
UK 11 - 28cm
UK 12 - 29cm
UK 13 - 29.5cm
Important: Please measure your foot and find the closest match to the measurements provided. Do not go by your usual shoe size as all slipper manufacturers have different sizing.
Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall
- Make sure you are wearing the same socks you would normally wear with this type of shoe
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall
- Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance between them to determine your size.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.
These slippers are measured on the inside of the slipper.
Sheepskin Slippers should be snug to start with as they will compress down overtime.
For a NZ Made option we have a similar version available here
To prevent stains:
As a preventative measure we recommend spraying the outwards facing skin with our Stain & Water Repellent. Treated sheepskin is a lot more water and stain resistant than non treated sheepskin and consequently water and dirt will have less of a chance of sticking. We recommend the application of our Stain and Water Repellent while the item is still new and unmarked. This will form a protective layer on the skin and assist in the prevention of stains caused by water and the odd accident. It will also help prevent mildew forming. For best results it should be re-applied every 3 months and after washing.
Click here for Instructions on how to care for your slippers