The Driving Moccasin is made with lush sheepskin that is attached to a suede leather outer. This creates a much more durable and hard wearing product compared to one that is made solely from double face sheepskin. The soft wool fibres of natural sheepskin are highly breathable and act as a natural insulator to keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable. Thick shearling wool inside moulds to the shape of your foot creating natural arch support. They are manufactured with a tough EVA sole that provides extra traction and durability and allowing you the flexibility of wearing them outdoors.
- Plush, premium quality, 17mm pile height sheepskin attached to suede leather outer for extra durability. Supple suede leather on the outside and cosy fleece on the inside provides cushioning and insulation.
- The tough EVA sole gives excellent traction and durability and is suitable for both indoor and light outdoor use.
Colour: Light Brown (photo supplied by us is actual colour)
Slipper sizes are an estimate and cannot be exact as sheepskin wool lengths may vary and all feet are different shapes. Please read our exchange and returns policy before purchasing slippers. We accept exchange and returns within 14days of purchase.
Sizing estimate for these is as follows:
M5 - 23cm
M6 - 24cm
M7 - 25cm
M8 - 25.5cm
M9 - 26cm
M10 - 27.5cm
M11 - 28cm
M12 - 29cm
M13 - 29.5cm
Important: Please measure your foot and find the closest match to the measurements provided. Do not go by your usual shoe size as all slipper manufacturers have different sizing.
Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall
- Make sure you are wearing the same socks you would normally wear with this type of shoe
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall
- Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance between them to determine your size.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.
These slippers are measured on the inside of the slipper.
Sheepskin Slippers should be snug to start with as they will compress down overtime.
If a size is shaded out it means we are out of stock and we are getting more in. If you would like us to hold you a size please let us know by using the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page or call us. This slipper is one of our best sellers!
For a NZ Made option we have a similar version available here
Please note: This product is also being sold in our physical shop. As much as we try to keep stock up to date on our website, we may get it wrong. If we are out of stock we will either get it in for you or refund you. If you would like to check before purchasing that we have it available, please call us on 04-380 9689.