Sink your feet into the luxurious comfort and warmth of the Mi Woollies Ahuriri Boot.
The Mi Woollies Ahuriri has been designed to withstand New Zealand's harsh and diverse environment. The Ahuriri is made with pure wool fleece lining with a cow suede outer that will keep your feet extra warm and dry. It has two quality YKK leg zips that open on either side making it easy to fit, especially for those who have fitting difficulties. The soft wool fibres of natural fleece are highly breathable and act as a natural insulator to keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable. With a hard wearing EVA sole, this boot is built for comfort and durability. The Ahuriri was definitely designed with your feet’s best interest at heart and the classical styling looks great.
- Plush, premium quality, pure woolpile fleece lining attached to suede leather outer. Supple suede leather on the outside and cosy fleece on the inside provides cushioning and insulation.
- Two quality YKK zips that open either side of each boot for ease of fitting
- Moulded heel cup.
- The boot is reinforced with cowhide at heel to add strength and hold shape.
- The tough EVA sole gives excellent traction and durability and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- A mid calf height boot. Boot height based on USA 10 is approximately 10.20 inches (26 centimetres).
If a size is shaded out it means we are out of stock and we are getting more in. If you would like us to hold you a size please let us know by using the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page or call us.
Please note: This product is also being sold in our physical shop. As much as we try to keep stock up to date on our website, we may get it wrong. If we are out of stock we will either get it in for you or refund you. If you would like to check before purchasing that we have it available, please call us on 04-380 9689.