The classical styling and comfort of our Ash slipper makes it a favourite choice of many buyers. The felted uppers are made from a blend of 65% wool and 35% acrylic. The inner soles are superbly cushioned with a cotton lining. The TPR sole is lightweight yet provides traction and durability. They are ideal for indoor or light outdoor wear.
- Felted wool blend uppers.
- Cushioned inner soles.
- The tough TPR sole gives excellent traction and durability and is suitable for both indoor and light outdoor use.
Colour: Grey Marl
Sizing for these is as follows:
(measured from inside of the slipper)
L5 - 23cm
L6 - 24cm
L7 - 25cm
L8/M7 - 25.5cm
L9/M8 - 26cm
L10/M9 - 27cm
L11/M10 - 28cm
M11 - 28.5cm
M12 - 29cm
Important: Please measure your foot for best results:
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall
- Make sure you are wearing the same socks you would normally wear with this type of shoe
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall
- Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance between them to determine your size.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.
If a size is shaded out it means we are out of stock and we are getting more in. If you would like us to hold you a size please let us know by using the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page or call us. This slipper is one of our best sellers!
Please note: This product is also being sold in our physical shop. As much as we try to keep stock up to date on our website, we may get it wrong. If we are out of stock we will either get it in for you or refund you. If you would like to check before purchasing that we have it available, please call us on 04-380 9689.