Size charts for Mi Woollies Brand, which is in either UK or USA sizing. Please choose your size that matches with this chart and choose the UK or USA size on the product page when purchasing.
All footwear companies have different measurements so please use the size chart suitable to that company.
If you already own a pair of Mi Woollies footwear there will be a size label sewn into the rear heel seam on the inside of your footwear. If you are reordering the same style this is the size that you should select when completing your online purchase.
With sheepskin the fit should always be snug, but not uncomfortable to begin with as the wool will pack down and give you at least a half size.
With this brand it is better to measure your foot so you can get the closest match. All feet are different shapes so sizing cannot always be perfect.
- Choose your size based on these charts.
- If you are unsure of what size to order the easiest way is to measure your foot accurately from the tip of your longest toe to the back edge of your heel in centimetres.
- Go to the appropriate size table below depending on what sex you are buying for and find your foot length in centimetres in the first row of the table.
- All of the footwear on the website is listed in either UK, USA or Multiple sizes depending on the style. From your centimetre foot length scroll down the table to find the correct size that you should be ordering.
- It is recommended that if 1/2 sizes are not available in the style that you want to order size up to the next available shoe size.
- Note that it is quite normal for sheepskin footwear to be tight fitting when they are new. After a little wear the wool will begin to matt down into the shape of your foot and the fitting will loosen.
|Multiple||Baby Sml||Baby Sml||Baby Med||Baby Lge||Child Sml||Child Sml||Child Sml||Child Med||Child Med||Child Lge||Child Lge||Child XL||Child XL||-||-|